These are the food places that made it to GMA News TV’s Top 10 ‘Ang Pinaka’ Yummy Restaurants in Laguna. ‘Ang Pinaka’, hosted by Rovilson Fernandez lists down the Top 10 of almost everything under the sun.
And these restaurants are what made Laguna province a culinary haven. The following restos offer something unique from one another. One reason why trying them all by scheduling a visit to one per month is such a fulfilling experience for food lovers!
10. Ding Hao – anything Chinese; located at National Highway, Brgy. Uno Calamba City, Laguna.
9. Baan Thai – authentic Thai cuisine and dining experience; located at 0631 Oregano Street Demarses Village Grove, Los Baños, Laguna.
8. Joe’s Italian Restaurant – yes, Italian cuisine; located at 10018 Pearl Street Umali Subdivision, Los Baños, Laguna.
7. Vista’s Art Space and Cafe – arts plus good food; located at Taft Street, Pakil, Laguna.
6. Faustina’s Restaurant – yummy dishes, student meals for Elbi folks, an all-in-the-family restaurant; located at Lola J Building, 10278 Ruby Street, Los Baños Subdivision, Los Baños, Laguna.
5. Café Arabela – salads, baby back ribs, pastas; another family-owned restaurant; located at 503 Rizal Street, Liliw, Laguna.
4. Calle Arco – good choice for large groups; they have unique twist on otherwise typical dishes; located at Rizal St., Brgy. Uno, Pagsanjan, Laguna.
3. Chef Mau Restaurant – owned and managed by a family of chefs; cordon bleu, pako salad highlights the menu; located at Brgy. Bungkol, 4004 Liliw, Laguna.
2. Sulyap Gallery Cafe and Restaurant – Filipino dining experience in a Spanish colonial setting; bed and breakfast; something old, something delectable; located at Brgy. del Remedios Cocoland Compound, San Pablo City, Laguna.
1. Isdaan Restaurant and Fun Park – all time Filipino favorites in a fun, fun, setting; located at Brgy. Hanggan, Calauan, Laguna.